When it comes to supporting your IVF rounds, we ensure our acupuncture programs borrow from the techniques identified by systemic reviews.
Who comes to see us?
Usually, we see two types of women:
- those who have already been through many IVF cycles and are now seeking additional support
- others who have not yet started IVF and are contemplating combining their rounds with acupuncture.
If you are referred to us by an IVF clinic, please come in for your initial appointment as soon as possible. We need to conduct a Chinese medicine assessment and recommend a program that suits your situation.
It’s always a good time to start acupuncture. The first time we see some women is on their embryo transfer day.
We adapt our IVF support programs to the unique needs of every one who comes in to see us.
A typical program with us involves:
- a detailed Chinese medicine assessment including a review of your diet and wellbeing
- Chinese medicine dietary and lifestyle advice
- acupuncture sessions to complement IVF, IUI or other ART processes
- acupuncture at key dates in your round, such as before egg collection and around the time of embryo transfer.
So your experience with us might involve acupuncture, herbs, and dietary and lifestyle advice.
We are here to support you every step of the way.